Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wish I am an UMNO member

Wish I am an UMNO member
 
How I wish I am a member so that I could make a small fortune out of the Bahagian Election last Sunday.

The Top people said if involved in money-politic would get punishment. I doubted it!

It's been the tradition since UMNO was in Semporna in 1994 or earlier.

Everytime when it comes to Pilihan Bahagian the town coffeeshops will be loaded from people from nowhere. Who is paying for the bills? Unknown.

Who will be so stupid to report to the council when the money was already in the pocket?
 
The Legeng of UMNO---- Fadind........Fading away.........
 
When I joined the general election in the the year 2004 as a independent canditate. An UMNO member of mine approached me and asked 'How can your fight with BN? You are just ant fighting with an elephant!'

Today I havenot seen him yet. Once I see him I will tell him that the elephant is dying now because the ants are in millions. The elephant has only one !

No comments:

Tribute to Raja Petra