Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YBs BN in Sabah

YBs BN in Sabah
The Ybs in Sabah always claim that they will look after the welfare of the Sabahans. I really doubted it!

When Datuk Seri Anwar claimed that he will give the royalth of petrol 20% back for the Sabahans if he may become the Prime Minster of Malaysia and invite the YBs Sabah to cross over to PERKATAN so that he could change the government. Till today I can see all the YBs of Sabah still keep silent why? !!!

You people claim Sabahans welfare is the priority it's the right time to cross-over so that Sabah will have extra 2 Billion every year for the YBs to plan for the rakyat of Sabah.
I think majority of the Sabah YBs are very selfish they only care for themselves! The welfare for Sabahans ? Forget it. It's time the Sabah rakyat be unite and vote-out these selfish YBs in the coming election. Choose YBs who really care for the rakyat. Give new faces a chance, sweep out all faces those are useless!

Sabahan wake-up. Fot the sake of our future generation.

No comments:

Tribute to Raja Petra