Monday, September 29, 2008

T-SHIRT : I AM WITH RPK

T-SHIRT : I AM WITH RPKPDFPrintE-mail
Posted by Super Admin   
Friday, 26 September 2008 21:42

I AM WITH RPK

* T-Shirt will be available on 3rd October 2008. Pre-order open now. 

 

Product : TS1-M | I AM WITH RPK (M) | Price/Unit : RM20 

Product : TS1-L | I AM WITH RPK (L) | Price/Unit : RM20 

Product : TS1-XL | I AM WITH RPK (XL) | Price/Unit : RM20 

Product : TS1-XXL | I AM WITH RPK (XXL) | Price/Unit : RM20 

Product : TS1-XXXL | I AM WITH RPK (XXXL) | Price/Unit : RM20 

 

*M, L, XL : Asian Standard || *XXL, XXXL : European Standard

 

IMPORTANT : Postage fee not yet included. Sales person will contact you via email for total price & mode of payment. Postage fee depends on your quantity and location.

* for order more than 50 pieces will get RM15 per t-shirt, sales person will contact you via email for more details on the arrangement.

 

No comments:

Tribute to Raja Petra