Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Illegal Entry to Indonesia

Illegal Entry to Indonesia


Law breaker in the nearby country can be a YB!
This is a true story no joke!
2 or 3 years back a group of 5-6 persons enter the Pulau Nyamuk a island very near to Tawau which is belonging to Indonesia without passports or should I say they smuggled into the nearby country.

According to people who know the whole story that these guys had been doing that for several times. But this time they were caught by the Indonesian authority.

They were detained and the case even came to the attention of the Foreign Minster at that time was Syed Hamid. I don't know how the matter eventually settled but one of the guys was selected by Umno to stand for the Dun during the recent election and won. I wonder if the Umno has no other suitable canditate to represent ?
Is it logic to appoint such person as a canditate ?

No comments:

Tribute to Raja Petra